The Helpdesk Technician is primarily responsible for providing technical support and advise to customers (Internal and External) via the telephone.
- Accurately allocate on site tickets to relevant technician/branch/contractor within 30 minutes of call received.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue details provided by customers.
- Walk the customers through the problem-solving process.
- Direct unresolved to the next level of support personnel.
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Record events and problems and their solutions in logs.
- Follow-up and update customer status and information.
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
- Maintain the abandoned call rate below 8%
- Close 100% of customer queries within 4 working hours
- Accurately log all field support and telephone tickets and close them within 30 minutes of receiving request.
- Generate quotes after receiving them.
- Keep all open tickets up-to-date including all multinational systems
- Close all multinational cases within 8 business hours from resolution
RequirementsQualifications and Experience:
CompTIA A+ and N+ (Preferred)
Minimum of 3 years Helpdesk (Technical) experience
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent communications skills and customer care
- Attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills
- Technical skills and problem analysis
- Basic computer literacy (MS Office)
- Good knowledge of general administrative and internal process
- Knowledge of ICT industry
- Product offering software and hardware technical knowledge