Please be advised that this is a Fixed Term Contract position until end of February 2020 for busy period with no possibility of permanence.
Milpark Education is a tertiary institution unlike any other, and is focused on new ways of learning and challenging convention. Our offering ranges from undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications, to continuing education and corporate training. Our MBA programme has consistently ranked #1 Private MBA in South Africa. Our flexible learning platforms have provided students with an alternative to traditional universities by creating a quality education structure that is flexible yet disciplined.
The main purpose of the Sales Acquisitions Advisor is to be the first point of contact for student enquiries regarding admission, registration and programme information. The position performs student recruitment activities via telephone, email as well as face-to-face meetings with prospective students and is responsible for selling Milpark Education Qualifications and promoting the portfolio of Milpark Education's programmes to prospective students.
We require 4 Temporary Student Acquisition Advisors:
Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups, and appointments will be made in line with our EE requirements.
Main Responsibilities include:
Sales and Administration:
- Answer inbound calls, emails and prospective students that walk into the offices.
- Assist student with admission and registration process to ensure appropriate guidance is provided regarding programme and qualification requirements and financial obligations.
- Provides prospective students with the highest level of customer service through effective phone, email and face-to-face communication.
- Deliver prepared sales scripts to persuade potential students to purchase a product.
- Assist with providing sales documentation and information.
- Attend promotional events if and when required.
- Review enrollment/ registration documentation received from prospective student and ensure all required information is obtained.
- Ensure that all student records are updated on the database .
- Ensure that all Web queries are answered promptly and that the required follow up is done according to the requirements set to in the SLA.
- Meet activity and registration targets set by the Contact Centre Manager.
Customer Service & Student contact:
- Ensure that all documentation is processed correctly including assisted registration.
- Ensure that all student queries are resolved quickly and promptly.
- Assist Student Services Administrators when required.
- To build and maintain good relationships with students, customers and colleagues.
- Answer telephonic and electronic requests for sales documentation and information within 24 hours.
- Follows up on outstanding/incorrect documentation uploaded by students.
- Drive and ensure high customer services delivery to students.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the Milpark organisational policies and procedures.
- Ensure that you are fully aware of the functionality of the various systems and tools as required in the sales team.
- Ensure that you fully understand the details of the Milpark portfolio of Educational Products & Programmes.
- Ensure that all deadlines / critical dates pertaining to SSD are adhered to according to academic planners, rosters etc.
- Ensure that all interested students are contacted for marketing purposes and that follow ups are maintained.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of a Grade 12 Qualification.
- Further Qualification in Sales will be an advantage.
- Call Centre Sales experience, or telesales experience.
- Relevant work experience inclusive of data capturing.
- Experience in an educational environment entailing one on one interaction is highly preferred.
- Ability to use technology (Excel, Outlook, Web, databases, CRMHigh Level Verbal and written communication skills.
Desired Behavioural Competencies:
- Customer Service focused.
- Target driven.
- Able to work under pressure.
•Passionate about providing quality education.
•Team player with integrity & respect.
•Personal accountability and responsibility.
•Extraordinary organizational skills.
•Professional & Reliable.
•Enthusiastic and driven.
•Persuasive & Assertive.