Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for a
Service Management Analystto join our
Risk ITteam at our Johannesburg offices. Standard Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa's financial system for more than 150 years, and now spans 17 countries across the African continent.
To provide support to the service management team especially with regard to the Service Operation processes and associated activities that support the goal efficient service management including measurement, trending, reporting and communication.
Contribute to service stability, availability and reliability by providing service management support through effective control of management information in order to enable the continued service of the relevant service provided by IT.
- To monitor, guide and ensure adherence to good governance practice and principles in relation to the change management process.
- Coordinate and manage the incident queues as part of the incident management process ensuring that all stakeholders including the technical teams and representatives from the business area are equipped with the relevant information and documentation to perform their respective roles throughout the incident management process. To monitor and report on all incidents related to the service provided to identify trends enabling the business to make decisions with respect potential long-term solutions.
- To perform the role of the scribe during any major incident, as defined by the major incident management framework, ensuring that all efforts related to major incident are communicated and that the technical teams and the business are aligned with respect to the incident at hand.
- To report on all relevant service related activities ensuring good governance and control of management information by conducting quality assurance checks and thereby ensuring accurate data is captured for further analysis.
- To gather, collate and check costing related to the IT services provided by the IT function to ensure the internal client is charged correctly for the service provided.
- To gather all documentation related to problem management, follow up on key actions to be taken by the respective teams, and ensure that data is accurately captured for reporting purposes.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- IT Applications
- Project Administration Skills
- Project Maintenance
- Applications: Microsoft Office Suite