IsoMetrix, a fast-growing South African company with international offices in Atlanta, Australia and Canada is a leading provider of software solutions for Governance, Risk and Compliance management and reporting.
The IsoMetrix DNA encompasses the following core values and behaviours:
- Own It!
- Do the right thing
- Embrace Ideas
- Win together
- Think Beyond
Main purpose of Job:
Create and maintain reference sites that continue to use IsoMetrix or expand their use of IsoMetrix over time.
For your allocated live client accounts:
- Provide change requests and quotes for additional software and services.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Provide software advice and guidance.
- Assist the Customer Success (Support) desk with escalated calls.
- Interact with, and escalate to, the relevant strategic account manager when needed.
Minimum qualification and experience:
- 5 years' experience as an IsoMetrix or other GRC tool Support Consultant or similar role or
- 5 years' experience with the IsoMetrix product or
- 5 years' experience in one or more of the domains that IsoMetrix supports e.g. HSE, ERM or
The following would be an advantage:
- Experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience as a Support Consultant / Customer Success Consultant
- Can speak Spanish
Must have a valid passport and be able to travel from time to time.
- Must have strong communication and time management skills.
- Energetic, self-driven person
- Positive attitude, team player and hard worker.
- Someone who can stay calm under pressure and has an ability to multitask
- Passion for software systems and a quick learner
- Good documentation skills