Ecowize is looking for skilled and competent Hygiene Operators in Randfontein. If you would like to enhance your career by developing your skills, this is the position for you.
- Utilize and maintain operational machinery, equipment, and technology.
- Complete daily CIP Cleaning.
- Maintain a hygienic and safe working environment with compliance to all statutory safety regulations.
- Ability to communicate with team members and management on operational issues.
- Maintain customer relationships; meet customer expectations and eliminate plant damage and downtime.
- Adhere to and promote the Company Value system by compliance with the Ecowize Way.
- Grade 12, ideally.
- Able to work a shift position.
- Experience in the cleaning of food processing facilities advantageous.
- Knowledge of Cleanwize procedures essential.
- Meet key delivery dates.
- Service orientated.
- Ability to follow through with tasks.
- Good understanding and knowledge of the cleaning industry and service orientated.
- Must be comfortable with the Ecowize culture and values; Respect, Honesty and Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Open Communication, and Service Excellence.
Please ensure that you have the minimum job requirements, before applying.
The Company is committed to complying with legislation and to meet its strategic goals with regard to employment equity.